|Material：||Waffle / Suede / Terry / Anti slip / Cotton / Cationic|
|Size：||40*80（15*31inch）cm ，50*100cm（20*40inch） or custom|
|LOGO printing：||Embroidery / Silkscreen / Emboss / Heat Transfer Printing or custom|
|Packaging：||Mesh bag, color paper card, OPP bag, PVC bag, PE bag and so on|
(1) Strong antibacterial: antibacterial principle: it blocks the physiological process of bacteria In a warm and humid environment, silver ions have very high biological activity, which means that silver ions can easily combine with other substances, making proteins inside and outside the bacterial cell membrane coagulate, thus blocking the respiration and reproduction of bacterial cells
(2) All natural: The silver fiber is made of “pure silver”, which is a natural element formed in nature and has no toxic and side effects of general chemical products
(3) Antistatic: due to the high conductivity of silver, it resists 5000v static electricity and has electromagnetic shielding function. As long as a small amount of silver fiber is on the clothes, it will quickly eliminate the static electricity generated by friction, making the product have a comfortable feeling without static electricity. Therefore, silver fiber can transmit electricity quickly and efficiently, and protect the human body from electromagnetic waves (pregnant women can protect the fetus in the abdomen from electromagnetic wave pollution)
(4) Heat conduction: The silver fiber can quickly transmit the temperature on the skin to lower the body temperature and achieve a cool feeling; In cold weather, the pores of the human body no longer shrink and sweat a lot, but instead radiate radiant energy to regulate body temperature. The loss of body temperature is due to the radiation effect. Silver is the most effective storage and reflection material, which can store or reflect radiant energy back to the body to produce the best warmth preservation effect
(5) Medical and health care: With the rapid conduction of “silver”, it can promote blood circulation, eliminate or significantly reduce fatigue, and achieve the function of medical and health care.
Scientists have found that silver in the nanoscale state greatly increases the contact surface between silver ions and the outside world, and its bactericidal ability has a qualitative leap. Just a small amount of nano-silver is highly bactericidal, killing more than 650 types of bacteria in a matter of minutes.
In medicine, silver nitrate solutions containing silver ions are often used today as anti-inflammatory, astringent eye remedies. In some hospitals, a silver gauze and silver cotton are also widely used. These gauze and cotton are coated with silver or sprinkled with a very fine colloidal silver powder. Can be used for wound, good sterilization effect.
In the application of textile field, nano-silver, as a new green anti-bacterial technology, can make the fabric have good air permeability and perspiration performance, and can also play the role of sterilization and deodorization.
The answer is yes, silver has excellent antibacterial effects, especially in the ionic form of silver – silver ions. Silver ions are particularly potent in killing bacteria. As little as 2 milligrams of silver ions per liter of water will kill most bacteria in the water. Metallic silver can dissolve small amounts of silver ions in water. Silver ions can adsorb microorganisms in liquid. When silver ions adsorb microorganisms, the enzymes responsible for microbial respiration lose their function and soon die. When the bacteria are killed by silver ions, they are released from the bacterial carcasses and then come into contact with other colonies. This process is repeated. That’s why silver ion sterilization is so popular, both environmentally friendly and healthy.
The average antibiotic only works against six types of bacteria, but silver ions can kill 650. Now, the accelerated evolution of bacteria to develop resistance due to the overuse of antibiotics has led scientists to once again look to safe, natural silver, which is largely resistant. Because silver ion is not a drug, so do not need to metabolize in the body, will not produce toxic side effects, also will not reduce the effect of active ingredients because of metabolic process. Therefore, silver ion has become one of the latest highlights of biotechnology industry research.
In fact, children who often exercise know that if they do not wipe sweat in time during exercise, it will not only affect the subsequent exercise, but also may affect their health. Sweat contains a lot of salts, bases, urea and heavy metal ions. It can irritate your eyes if you don’t wipe it in time. It can also introduce harmful substances such as bacteria into the eyes, causing inflammation, redness and even conjunctivitis. Especially these last few days, the weather is a bit unstable, people sweat a lot. The clothes are completely glued to the skin. Plus, the sticky feeling left by sweat can be suffocating. Even if some people want to wipe their sweat with their clothes, they can only choose not to wear clothes that are completely soaked in sweat. So carry a sports towel with you to wipe off your sweat, a choice every sports fan makes.
For mountaineers and runners, wiping the towel from your neck when necessary is almost a basic operation. But that raises new questions
The sweat soaked thick towel wrapped around my neck greatly affected my running comfort, and I wanted to throw it away. Not to mention the humid climate in the South, this warm and humid environment can breed bacteria.
They provide breeding grounds. Cotton fabrics are easy to grow bacteria or mold if not dried in time. Many of my friends also refuse to use sports towels for this reason
Silver ion sports towel moisture absorption easy to dry, reduce the occurrence of mold and bacteria. When you bury your cheeks in the towel, you can feel the dry and soft touch.